- Josh is a full time pro musician/artist (trumpet, vocals, DJ, magician, small-large scale event production & promotion), academic/nutritional/peak performance mentor. He started privately teaching trumpet when he was 14 years old. He subbed with SR Symphony at 16 years old, soloed with Baroque Sinfonia at 17, and played principle chair trumpet in Santa Rosa Symphony Youth Orchestra from 14-18 years old (also soloing as a concert feature).
- He was selected for CBDA & CMEA Honor Bands, and had the great experience of performing in the Sugar Bowl field show. As a teen he co-created Tin Circus (w/Judah Nagler, Velvet Teen), recorded an original album which still gets downloads & has taken him across CA touring and obtaining radio play/interview on Broken FM. Tin Circus was voted Best Band by The Bohemian (Sonoma County Art's & Entertainment) reader's in 1999.
- He was asked to serve on Sonoma County Art's Council for First Night Santa Rosa (NYE) artist selection committee in 1999-2000. In his early 20's he began producing medium to very large (1000-1500 ppl) EDM Concert's, DJing vinyl at these concerts, and on public radio (Rohnert Park, Santa Cruz/Monterey), & TV (public access Sonoma County)/ & indie film (Winner for short piece at Toronto Film Festival) with his company he lead & created in 1999: Bluegreen Productions.
- He is currently involved in producing Artists' Salons [AS] focussed on invite only classical performance events in the home of an artist. He work with local churches as a free lance musician, volunteer tutor algebra at Montgomery High, does pro magic shows, and does backup karaoke vocal sound mixing for Norcal radio DJ Dennis Anderson (Hot 101.7) events.
- He was recently featured at Jarvis Conservatory in Napa on trumpet with Daniella Caveney (Soprano). He performs regularly with Vespertine Orchestra (Sadie Sonntag & Jesus Contreras - Rock Group), and with Tru Lyric (Rap Group). He has entertained many high level clients including: Enron, Girl Scouts of America, YMCA, Free To Be, Sonoma County Public School, & many more private Doctor's, Lawyers, Adults & Kids Events. He has lead production & entertainment at venues including The Phoenix Theatre, Sonoma County Fairgrounds, and Maritime Hall San Francisco.